3. USE OF THIS WEB SITE & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSWVO controls and (either itself and/or through its third party hosts) operates this Web Site. All Content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, headers, icons, scripts, audio clips, and video clips, is the property of WVO or its Providers, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by and subject to United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes). The Content is owned and controlled by WVO, its affiliated or related entities, or the Providers that have licensed or otherwise made available their content or the right to market their products and/or services to WVO. Content on this Web Site or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the Providers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among WVO's customers, other users of this Web Site, or the general public. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or with any Content. You may download or make a single copy of any Content contained on this Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, consistent with these Terms, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in or with such Content. Except as otherwise specified above, you may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell and/or exploit the Content in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of WVO or the Providers. You may request consent by faxing a request to WVO's Legal Department at 407.370.5222. Your modification of the Content, use of the Content on any other linked Web site or networked computer environment, or use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, without the prior written consent of WVO or the Providers, violates the intellectual property rights and proprietary rights of the Content owners and is strictly prohibited. You may not use any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property appearing on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, any logos, images or characters, and also including any meta tags or similar code or hidden text or elements containing such information or property, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame any trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos, images, text, or other proprietary information or intellectual property of WVO, or otherwise incorporate into another Web site any of the Content or other materials on this Web Site, without WVO's express prior written consent. You may not deep link to any page of portions of this Web Site without WVO's prior written consent. You may, however, create or provide a hypertext link or hyperlink to the home page of this Web Site provided that you do not make or attribute to WVO, its affiliated or related entities or Providers any false, misleading, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, or offensive statements. Any such link cannot include any logos, graphics or trademarks of WVO, its affiliated or related entities or Providers without WVO's express prior written consent. Violation of trademark and copyright laws ("Infringement") may result in significant civil liability or criminal penalties under United States and/or international copyright and trademark laws. You recognize that any reproduction or use of Content, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property on this Web Site, except as authorized by these Terms, is considered intentional Infringement.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on this Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide WVO's Agent for Notification of Claims of Copyright Infringement the information specified below.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
Written notification containing the information set forth above must be submitted to the following Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement:Susan L. Crane
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
1 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 973-753-6667
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 973-753-6620
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com